PEAK SCIENTIFIC Precision Nitrogene Generator
Provides constant and consistent Nitrogen for detector make-up gas for GC applications.
• Purity of 99.9995%
• Nitrogen Trace model suitable as both carrier and detector gas.
• Trace models include a catalyst chamber to remove hydrocarbons (as methane) to below < 0.05 ppm
• Maximum supply pressure: 80 psi / 5.5 bar
• Highly economical source of nitrogen gas with low maintenance costs.
• Constant and consistent supply, avoid running out of gas during analysis.
• Extra fast start up time (90 min), quickly reaches the standard operating purity.
• Compact, space saving modular design.
• Generator dimensions: 38x54x25.6 cm (WxDxH). Trace models are 40.6 cm height.
• Air inlet pressure 100-120 psi at a quality of class 1.4.1 or by dedicated PEAK compressor.
• Dedicated precision compressor module available where inhouse supply is not available.
• One year comprehensive on-site warranty.
For full compatibility, use Chrome and Firefox browsers.
In this accessibility tool, several things can be done
Main places can be easily reached by the above key combinations
If pages are moved through the site information about our choices is saved and continues with the user to the next page