Wasserlab Autwomatic Water Purification System for Type II (Purified) & Type III (Osmotized).
Supplies RO water – Type III, and Purified water Type II independently.
• Dispenses maximum quality, freshly made type II water.
• Pretreatment module protects the RO membrane by removing particles (≥5 micron), Chloride, colloids and organic material.
• Measurement of produced Type II/III water conductivity (µS/cm).
• Unique pressurized RO water tank with butyl diaphragm and polypropylene liner to separate water and air. Limit growth of germs and prevent impurities in the tank.
• Easy to use and maintain thanks to fast cartridges connection and anti-drip system.
• Audible and visual warning when RO module is low performing, Pretreatment and deionization wear and tear or when sensors are not working properly.
• Type II water quality: 99% dissolved organic material, 99.5% of microorganisms and particles.
• Production rate: 3/5/10 L/min.
• Operating pressure min/max: 2 – 6 bar
• Dimensions: 250x480x450 mm (WxDxH).
• Two years warranty
All details as per catalog enclosed.
The system includes cartridges needed for its operation.