VILBER LOURMAT BIO-LINK BLX Crosslinker
Features & Specifications
BIO-LINK BLX CROSSLINKER, Vilber Lourmat, France
• Linking of nucleic acid to membranes within seconds
through UV irradiation.
• Microprocessor monitors UV emission and stops automatically when the energy received matches the programmed energy.
• Storage of the last UV settings.
• Precise irradiation in either energy (J/cm2) or time (sec)
• UV Sterilization.
• Very strong hybridization signal, more then 5 to 10 times in other techniques.
• Easy UV intensity dosage
• Spacious UV exposure chamber (14.5 x 36 x 35cm).
• External dimensions: 30.5 x 36 x 35cm (H x D x W).
• One year warranty.
For 230V /50Hz.
Available in wavelength 365, 254 and 312nm
All details as per catalog enclosed.