Labotal is pleased to invite you to learn more about drying technologies at our symposium dedicated to the central role of vacuum in laboratory drying processes!!
Vacuum pumps create conditions that allow drying even at low temperatures, eliminating the need to heat the sample and avoiding temperatures that may be harmful to it.
If you Lyophilize (Freeze Dry), use a vacuum concentrator centrifuge, a vacuum oven or a rotary evaporators, you can learn the science, theory and practice of drying processes and vacuum system:
- An expert on vacuum from VACUUBRAND – the world largest manufacturer of diaphragm pumps and laboratory oil pumps – will provide theoretical background and practical tips that will improve results of your different drying processes.
- Experts on Freeze Drying will present the difficulties and requirements of Lyophilization processes and challenges to keeping a consistent and controllable process.
- The professional Labotal team will present interesting solutions: Vacuum ovens, Nitrogen evaporators, Rotary evaporators, and speed vacuum concentration.
- You will get the opportunity to closely observe and put your hands on the equipment on disply.
- For those who are interested, at the end of the day – a vacuum pumps maintenance workshop will take place.
Early registration is necessary, free of charge.
Number of seats is limited.
Some of the lectures will be given in English
For details and registration please contact Labotal at 02-5799222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org