PRECISA TOP ANALYTICAL BALANCE SERIES 390H
Features & Specifications
PRECISA ANALYTIC BALANCE SERIES 390, SWISS MADE.
• Readability: 0.1 mg
• Fully automatic internal self-linearization and calibration system, time and temperature controlled.
• Help button: Balance immediately displays the relevant support and assistance in the current context.
• Anti-reflective, high resolution touch screen- Shock and scratch resistant.
• Stability indicator – for easy and convenient balance with the leveler.
• High resolution weighing mechanism with excellent electronic control
• Unique weighing chamber with sensor for contactless opening (Standard on HF/HA model and optional on HE models).
• Long life reliablity – robust die-cast aluminium housing.
• Variety of weighing functions: particle counting, statistics, weighing in percentages, dynamic weighing, density setting etc.
• QA Minimum sample weight: warns if load is below minimum.
• AOS: ambient air observation – provides information of the internal working environment of the balance. (Standard on HF model and optional on HA, HE models).
• ECS: Electrostatic Cancellation System –
Eliminates static electricity in the internal work environment. Ideal for weighing of powders. (Standard on HF model and optional on HA, HE models).
• USB device and RS232/V24 bi-directional interface.
• Warranty: 24 months.
For 230V; 50Hz