LABCONCO Protector NEW Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes
Features & Specifications
LABCONCO Protector NEW Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes, made in USA
• Provide a leak-tight environment to perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in
an inert environment.
• Manual units are equipped with manual control valves while Auto Pressure Control units come with automatic pressure and evacuation control of the main and transfer chamber.
• A large variety of accessories are available.
• All units include: Interior electrical receptable,
Two 25-watt fluorescent lights, Pass through port.
• All models require, support base, vacuum source
and inert gas filling.
• Interior dimensions: WxDxH (cm): 89 x 71 x 81
• Overall dimensions: WxDxH (cm): 162 x 96 x 115
• One year warranty
All units 230 V / 50 Hz
The chambers come in two versions, fiberglass or
• Fiberglass-lined models are performance tested to maintain oxygen levels as low as 0.4 ppm and moisture levels as low as 2 ppm.
• Stainless steel-lined models are performance tested to maintain oxygen levels as low as 0.2 ppm and moisture levels as low as 1 ppm.