Labconco NEW FreeZone 4.5 benchtop Freeze drying series.
Features & Specifications
Labconco (USA) FreeZone 4.5 benchtop Freeze drying series.
• Upright stainless steel collector coil holding up-to 4.5L of ice.
• Working temperature -84°C for freeze-drying samples with low eutectic points.
• Compact bench-top design.
• Full color, 5″ capacitive touch screen with Lyo-Works™ operating system
• Hot gas defrost with auto shut off at +65°C.
• Re-start after power failure of less than 5 min.
• Moisture sensor prevents start-up if moisture is detected in the collector chamber, to protect pump and samples.
• Vacuum control valve – to maintain preset vacuum.
• Vacuum break valve protects the system from oil back-streaming.
• Data storage with USB/Ethernet output
• Audio/visual alarm.
• One year warranty.
For 230V; 50Hz
All details as per enclosed data sheet.