IWT ATLANTIS-RVO Pitless Cage & Rack Washer
Features & Specifications
IWT ATLANTIS-EVO PITLESS RACK&CAGE WASHER – High performance, Top quality, Flexible, Compact, User & Environmental friendly, Validatable, Safe cage washer!
• 10/12 Validated cycles per hour – 4-5 minutes cycles.
• Active inflatable door gasket to provide a proven chamber air tightness
• High dynamic pressure tool-free in-line self-cleaning filter
• Chamber static floor screens with adjustable runners
• 6 oscillating spraying arms with 84 wash nozzles and rinse nozzle
• Full wash and rinse separated circuits (including tanks, pumps and nozzles)
• Dosing pump for one chemical agent
• Interactive control and troubleshooting by 7″ touch screen interface, inclusive of:
– LiteView, web based monitoring system
– Teleservice, remote diagnostic package (Internet connection required)
– eMeter, utilities consumption algorithmic meter for water, chemicals, electricity
– Self-start feature
– Multi-level password control access and multi-language interface
• Multi-coloured internal chamber LED light, colour code in accordance with machine status
• Emergency devices inside and outside the chamber
• USB port connection for standard data gathering
• AISI 304 construction with tri-clamp connections and rounded corner tanks to prevent dirty traps
• Internal and external finishing: Scotch brite
• Dedicated IVC-Rack wash cycle
• Pit dimensions (LxWxD) 2530x2420x100mm
• Electric heating available at additional cost
• Knocked down version for assembling and set-up on site.
All details as per data-sheet enclosed.