Binder VD Vacuum Ovens
Features & Specifications
BINDER APT-LINE VACUUM OVENS – Type VD.
• Up-to 200°C.
• Temp. Variation at 100°C: ±2°C.
• Temp. fluctuation in time: ±0.1°C.
• Microprocessor PID controller with LED display.
• Multifunction timer operation.
• One ramp function (degrees/min).
• Adjustable heat load (0-100%).
• Safety device (Class 2).
• Measuring port DN-16 at the back.
• 2 x 24 V DC (max 0.4 A) switching outputs, switched via 2 control contact of the program editor
• Two aluminium expansion racks for optimum heat transfer.
• Electropolished inner chamber.
• Inert gas connection with dosing valve.
• Permitted end vacuum 1×10(-²) mbar.
• Analog pressure gauge.
• Chamber, tubes, rack support and valves are made of Stainless Steel.
• Door pressure pans as large surface safety valve.
• Door gasket of tempered silicone.
• RS-422 interface for use with optional APT-COM DataControlSystem Software.
• Warranty: 18 months.
All details as per catalog enclosed.