BINDER MKT Environmental Simulation Chambers
Features & Specifications
Binder MKT Dynamic climate chambers for rapid temperature changes with extended low temperature range, Germany.
• Ideal for cyclical temperature tests.
• Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
• Temperature range -70°C to 180°C.
– Average heating up time acc. to IEC 60068-3-5: 4.5-5.3 K/min.
– Average cooling down time acc. to IEC60068-3-5: 4 -4.2 K/min.
• 4 zero-voltage relay contacts.
• Programmable condensation protection for test material.
• Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting.
• Inner chamber made of stainless steel.
• Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
• Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB.
• Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms
• Access port with silicone plugs for cables and sensors introduction into the chamber.
• Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm.
• Ethernet interface for APT-COM3™ communication software. Basic edition is included.
• 230V power socket on the right-side control panel.
• Door heating.
• 4 castors, two with brakes.
• 1 stainless steel rack.
• BINDER test certificate.
• 18-months warranty.