BINDER MKT Environmental Simulation Chambers
Features & Specifications
BINDER MKT (E3.1) ENVIRONMENTAL SIMULATION CHAMBERS for low temperature material testing.
• Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
• Temperature range -70°C to 180°C.
• MCS controller with 25 storable programs of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 program segments.
– User-friendly LCD display
– Integrated electronic chart recorder
– Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters
– Real-time clock
• Heated viewing window with interior lighting.
• Programmable condensation protection for test material.
• 230 V power socket on the right-side operating panel.
• Adjustable ramp function via program editor.
• Access port:
MKT 115 ,240: Ø 50 mm, left side
MKT 720: Ø 50 mm, left and right side
• Independent adjustable temperature safety device Class 2 (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm.
• 4 potential-free relay outputs that can be activated via MCS controller.
• Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COM™ DataControlSystem.
• Stainless steel rack included
• 4 casters with 2 brakes.
• BINDER test certificate.
• 18-months warranty.