BINDER MKFT Environmental Simulation Chamber
Features & Specifications
BINDER MKFT ENVIRONMENTAL CLIMATIC TEST CHAMBER
Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber and refrigerating system assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
• Temperature range: without humidity -70°C to 180°C;
with humidity 10°C to 95°C.
• Humidity range: 10 % RH to 98 % RH
• MCS controller with 25 storable programs of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 program segments.
– User friendly LCD screen.
– Easy-to-read menu guide.
– Integrated electronic chart recorder.
– variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters.
– Real time clock.
• Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor and pressurized steam.
• Integrated water storage tank.
• Heated viewing window with interior illumination.
• Programmable condensation protection for test material.
• Adjustable ramp functions via program editor.
• 230 V power socket on the right-side operating panel.
• Temperature safety device, Class 2 (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm.
• 4 potential-free relay outputs that can be activated via MCS controller.
• Ethernet interface for use with optional GMP/GLP and FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11 compliant APT-COM™ .
• BINDER Communication software APT-COMTM 3 Basic Edition.
• Access port: Ø 50 mm (1.97 inch), left side.
• 4 castors (2 with brakes).
• BINDER test certificate.
• including one stainless steel shelf.
• 18-months warranty.
All details as per catalog enclosed.