BINDER MKFT ENVIRONMENTAL CLIMATIC TEST CHAMBER
Environmental simulation chamber for low/ high temperature and humidity alternating climate profiles.
• APT.line™ preheating chamber and refrigerating system assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
• Temperature range: -70 °C to 180 °C.
• 10-95°C with humidity.
• Cooling with cascade compressor cooling unit.
• CFC-free refrigerants R-404A and R-23
• Humidity range: 10% to 98 % RH.
• Integrated water-storage tank, 20 liters.
• Humidity regulation with capacitative humidity sensor and vapor humidification.
• Programmable condensation protection for test material.
• Alarm notification in the event of insufficient water in fresh water tank.
• Complete safety connection kit for water supply and drainage.
• 4 zero-voltage relay contacts
• Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
• Adjustable ramp function.
• Integrated chart recorder.
• Real-time clock.
• Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB.
• Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms.
• Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm.
• Computer interface: Ethernet.
• BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COM™ Basic Edition included.
• Door heating.
• Inner chamber made of stainless steel.
• CFC-free refrigerants R-404A and R-23.
• Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting.
• Access port with silicone plug (Models 115, 240: 50 mm, left) or 2 access ports with silicone plugs (Model 720: 80 mm, left and right).
• 4 castors, two with brakes.
• 230 V power socket on the right-side control panel.
• One stainless steel shelf.
• BINDER test certificate.
• 18-months warranty.
For 400V, 3N; 50Hz
All details as per manufacturer catalog.