BINDER MKF Environmental Simulation Chambers
Features & Specifications
BINDER MKF (E3) ENVIRONMENTAL CLIMATIC TEST CHAMBERS
For complex alternating climatic profiles.
• Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber.
• Temperature range: without humidity -40°C to 180°C;
with humidity 10°C to 95°C.
• Humidity range: 10 % RH to 98 % RH
• Programmable controller up to 25 programs of 100 sections each with Integrated electronic chart recorder.
– Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters
• Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor and pressurized steam humidification.
• Integrated water storage tank.
• Heated viewing window with interior illumination.
• Programmable condensation protection for test material.
• Adjustable ramp functions via program editor.
• 230 V power socket on the right-side operating panel
• Temperature safety device, Class 2 (DIN 12880).
• 4 potential-free relay outputs that can be activated via MCS controller.
• Ethernet interface for use with optional GMP/GLP and FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11 compliant APT-COM™
• 1 stainless steel rack included.
• 4 castors (with 2 brakes).
• BINDER test certificate.
• 18-months warranty.
For 400V, 3N; 50Hz.
All details as per catalog enclosed.